Sale!

Custom print cotton lycra 160gsm

Rated 0 out of 5

12.00$

In Stock
SKU: MDT-CL-160
  • Quantity unit: Yard
  • MATERIAL: 95% Cotton/ 5%Spx
  • FABRIC WIDTH: 150cm
  • TEXTURE:Plain
  • FABRIC WEIGHT:160gsm
  • ESTIMATED SHRINKAGE: 3%
  • COLOR FASTNESS: GRADE 4+
  • LEADTIME:5-10 days for both bulk and sampling
  • WASHCARE:washcare instruction cotton

Here’s a post about how to tranfer your patterns to us and order process

Compare
Drop your file(s) here or click to add one!

Order more and save more

Quantity Price
1 - 10 12.00$
11 - 50 8.00$
51 - 200 7.50$
201 - 400 7.00$
401+ 6.50$

Job Summary

We will email you a link to a PDF proof within 6 hours.

Custom cotton lycra 160gsm is a mixture of two materials. One is cotton (95%) and the other lycra (5%) which is also called spandex. This 5% spandex is giving this fabric a good stretch and recovery. Colors of your custom print are vivid and saturated on this type of fabric. It’s stretchy and breathable and it’s a perfect material for children’s wear and T-shirts. 

Below are examples of this custom printed cotton lycra fabric after printing:

Printed cotton lycra 160gsm-1
Effects after printed on this CL 160gsm
Printed cotton lycra 160gsm-3
Effects after printed on this CL 160gsm

 

 

Weight 0.27 kg

About uploading patterns

  • What I should do if I have a lot of patterns to be printed each time ?

    If you have just 2 or three patterns that are in small file size to be printed, please directly use the upload file fuction on our website. ( Each of them is samller than 50MB)   If you have a lot more and some big files to be printed, please refer to our definite guide to place a custom fabric order.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Custom print cotton lycra 160gsm”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *